Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Easy Homemade Hand Warmers


He's not very happy I posted this pic! lol! I don't think anybody looks "good" after clearing snow!

Of all days to not be able to locate the hand warmer's, today was the day. Over 17 inches of snow and "nasty" winds! Dave came in with very cold hands and ears.

I decided I had to figure out a way to make some quick warmer's.

Here's what I did.

1. I found an old pair of my socks I don't wear anymore.

2. I filled each sock with 2 cups of Long Grain White Rice.

3. I tied the socks tight.



4. I then folded the rest of the sock over the rice filled part.

I microwaved each about 2 minutes.
(I'm sure time will vary with each microwave.)

These stay nice and warm too!

He was pretty happy the last time he came in, these ready were ready for him to warm his hands and ears!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP