Thursday, December 10, 2009

HURRY $2.99 Weekend Bag!

Hurry! These won't last long!

Normally $29.99 ... NOW $2.99!

Use Code WW32600 at checkout for
FREE SHIPPING!

CLICK HERE

I have a young aunt that has MS and has to go to a nursing home for a while for rehab. I ordered this to fill with some "goodies" for her for Christmas. It will be handy for her to keep some "stuff" in it while she's away from her home. I'm also going to fill one with goodies for my daughter too!

Thanks
My Frugal Adventures and Frugalista Sisters!

3 Comment(s):

Margie December 10, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Wow! Thank you, I purchased three for gifts. Couldn't pass that up. Though I may decide to keep one for myself! Guess I should have gotten four.

Pamela December 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Your Welcome!

Awesome deal!

Beats average "gift wrap"! lol!

Stacey December 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

This is great! Whoever found this--thanks! And thanks Mrs. Buys more and Mr Saves A. Lot for posting!!!!!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP