Thursday, January 28, 2010

$1 Os-Cal Coupon and $20 Screenings Rebate


*NOTE* This is NOT a paid ad.


I really hate to admit this, but, I will be 50 this year! Yikes!

As we age there are so many changes we notice on the OUTSIDE of our bodies (Like my salt n' pepper hair that my hubby and mother DON'T want me to dye!) There are also a lot of "un-seen" changes going on INSIDE our bodies.

I happened across this info tonight and thought "I really need to post this one".

Os-Cal is offering a FREE subscription to Wellness Matters Magazine and a $20 Rebate on Life Line Screening, a series of four tests that can protect your health.

These test can be lifesaving. The test are done in one visit and each last about 10 - 20 minutes.

Please take a few minutes to check out this info.

*www.lifelineScreening.com* - it could save your life.


$1.00 Coupon and Rebate links on bottom of *THIS PAGE*.


More coupons? - Coupons.com - Redplum - SmartSource - Target

1 Comment(s):

SuzyQpon January 29, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

My mother died in 2007 @ 55 from a heart attack. I am always concerned. There are several clinics coming up near me even one near where I work. Thank you for posting this!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP