Friday, January 8, 2010

Bought and Love

.


Mesh Shower Organizer - Easily Hangs On Rod (White) (17

Hookless¿ Vision 71 by 74-Inch Shower Curtain

AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener

Yesterday, when I was talking to Steph, I mentioned a few things we recently bought from Amazon that we really like. I told her I would send her the links but I decided to post them instead just in case someone else might be looking for something similar.

The shower pockets, not beautiful but so practical. We really like them. He has one and I have one. We didn't hang our's on the rod but on hooks in the shower.

The shower curtain is great. Our old bathroom is rather dark and this lets the light in shower much better. Plus, I love the "no hook" thing! We also bought a curved shower curtain rod which we both just love! It seems like we have so much more room in the shower!

The knife sharpener is AWESOME! We've had other's that didn't even compare to this one.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP