Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kraft - FREE DiGiorno


From Kraft First Taste

Sign in and look under your offers.
If your not a member, you may like to join.

Receive a coupon for ONE FREE new DIGIORNO 200 Calorie Portions.

Up to a $3.30 value.
All coupons are offered while supplies last.
Offer expires 3/31/2010.

CLICK HERE

Thanks for the email Steph!

Coupons.com - Redplum - SmartSource - Target

4 Comment(s):

MM,  January 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Note: not all of them are free. Some coupons are just for $1.25 off.

Apryl @ Christian Clippers January 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Mine was free. Thanks so much, I always forget about Kraft First Taste

Pamela January 13, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

My guess is ... if your a member already you get the free product coupon.

:)

MM,  January 13, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

I actually have been a member for about 6 months...I think they only sent out so many free ones. I saw on other blogs that there is a different amount off of the coupon for different people. Not sure how they dictate one over the other!??! Perhaps they are waiting to send me the "you get free pizzas for the year" coupon next month. Well, I can dream can't I? :)

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP