Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today's Question For Tomorrow


I am way behind on things! I wanted to start this on the first, but, starting today, I am marking an envelope for each week of 2010 to stick all of that weeks receipts in. At the end of each week I will tally all my totals.

I know we have a lot of non-blogger readers that don't have a way to share their weekly/yearly savings.

Would any of you like to participate in a "Reader's Weekly Savings Report"?

If so, our week would run from Sunday - Saturday. I would need you to send me your total savings for the week by Sunday evenings so I could post the number's on Monday's, from now until the new year.

Weekly savings and year-to-date. How do we do?

I think this would be a great way for new coupon users to see how much can be saved over a period of time. "Encouragement".

If your interested, let me know, just leave a comment.

Note...

lol...Hubby said who ever saves the most gets a trip to the Bahama's!

Nice thought but he's just kidding!

If he's paying for trip, it better be for me!

(lol...now he says the one that saves the most will receive a picture of a palm tree and a travel brochure for the Bahama's!)

2 Comment(s):

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

I just started a excel sheet with my totals for each shopping trip Ive done. I never have done this before but I will be happy to share them with others maybe then I could get some pointers and help to save more and better!

LoraMomOfTwins January 10, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

I also am planning on tracking my savings this year. My husbands idea. I will share mine as well.

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP