Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today's Question


What do you look for most from blogs, coupons or deals?

5 Comment(s):

savingsisters January 5, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

this might sound crazy, but I look for great deals and from as bloggers standpoint, I respect the bloggers who give credit where credit is due.

Val January 5, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

I look for a great coupon and then hopefully a match to a great deal to use the coupon soon. I don't like to buy a ton of online things. I buy locally.

LoraMomOfTwins January 5, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I am a stay at home mother of 1 yr old twins. Going from 2 incomes to one...I am looking for coupons I can double at my local grocery store for items I can get free or nearly free. It has really helped my family. My husband conciders it my part-time job. :o)

Sherilynn,  January 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

I'm looking for coupons and maybe a hint as to what store may carry an unfamiliar item. I'm also looking to find if the item may be on sale anytime soon so that I can maximize the coupon for a better value.

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP