Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today's Question


How much time do you spend daily or weekly on the Internet trying to find the best deals to help you save the most money?

lol ... Obvious answer for me ... A LOT!

5 Comment(s):

Val January 6, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

I spend some time daily as a fun way to enjoy myself.I come to your blog daily.=)

Sarah,  January 6, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

I only go on the internet for about a hour and find something everyday.

Valerie,  January 6, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

About an hour each day but sometimes more depending on what I'm looking for

Sherilynn,  January 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Probably 15 to 20 hours a week. I like to enter some sweeps and do coupon matchups for most of the stores around me.

skc,  January 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

I have to check out your blog everyday(well, almost) and if I am looking for something in particular, I will surf too. Keep up the good work, we appreciate you!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP