Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today's Question


I've had several emails from readers stating that searching for coupons and shopping for bargains is their "part-time job".

It's definately my "job" in this household.

How about you? "Hobby" or "job"?

5 Comment(s):

GRANDPADAVEY January 9, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

I think the blog is great, i know we have saved lots of money. I wasn't a believer at first, but i am now. you can really save so much, Pam you really do a great job, it is definately a job for you. I know, I get in trouble and feel guilty if i go to the store without a coupon.:)

Pamela January 9, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

lol...trouble dude??

Pssst ... He doesn't get in "trouble"! But he does feel guilty if he buys something without a coupon! lol!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

You know it's so funny that you brought this up. I work part time but as the kids were getting older and money getting tighter I told my husband I was thinking of getting another part time job a few hours a week to help out. He hugged me and told me that what I did with coupons was amazing and what we save now every week more than offset the money I would make. The more I thought about it he was right. After taxes it's just not worth it and I can double down my efforts and still be on the home front with my three kids!! So thanks to people like you I can find great deals and make every dollar count. I hope you know how helpful you are to so many.
Gretchen

Pamela January 9, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Thank You Gretchen! I appreciate your kind words.

I'm so glad you find this site helpful!

Sometimes I need to "hear" that so I am reminded I'm not just sitting here searching and posting for myself. lol!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

For me I consider it part of my job to contribute to the family.

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP