Friday, January 15, 2010

Today's Question


Are you a "Shop till you drop" person that does their weekly shopping all at once?

Or ...

Do you break your shopping in to several trips during the week?

Coupons.com - Redplum - SmartSource - Target

3 Comment(s):

LoraMomOfTwins January 15, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Several Trips for me since having my twins. Between my husbands job and band I rarely have time to sneak away and there is always a time limit. So Im always running here or there. Before the babies it was all at once.

Val January 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

I do more than one trip as it helps use up my coupons more this way,especially Walgreen's as I don't usually do more than two transactions at one time.

MM,  January 15, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

I live out in the boondocks, and therefore, like you, have no stores near. So, if I go shopping, I get it all done at once. In order to make it easier, I leave the little one with my mom and I go and do her and my shopping in one trip. Luckily, where I do go to shop, they have several places to go for the sales, so it's all within a couple of blocks of each other. Makes for a tiring day, but I love getting it all done at once, especially when you never know when 2 feet of snow will fall.

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP