Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today's Question


Sometimes we all come across really great deals on things we don't normally use.

Do you purchase the items anyways?

If so, what do you with that "stuff"?

We generally give to family's in need, Guardian Soldiers or even our local clinic. It just depends on what it is.

More coupons? - Coupons.com - Redplum - SmartSource - Target

1 Comment(s):

LoraMomOfTwins January 20, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

I do buy a lot of items we dont normaly use. Couponing actually gives me the opportunity to try things for free or nearly free I wouldnt normally buy. If I dont use the items...I share with family and friends

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP