Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Morning!


Good Morning! I'm back!

Thank you so very much for the "get well" emails and comments. It was very nice of you folks to let me know you were thinking of and praying for me.

Things may still be a tad slow for a while as I'm not 100% just yet but it seems I am slowly improving.

I know some of my regular followers have been wondering what was wrong with me and I am so sorry to have worried you. I decided rather then responding to all the emails, I will just update here. (A bit easier for me.)

Some of you already know, I have been sick since early December with what I thought was just a nagging chest cold and cough. I just kept thinking it would eventually go away as it didn't seem all that serious to me, until last weekend, when chest pain, along with other symptoms, landed me in the ER.

We aren't exactly sure which came first, "the chicken or the egg", but, I have had bronchitis with a touch of pneumonia and to top it off, asthma.

I am nearly 50 and only had one known asthma attack in my whole life, which occured from being on a farm while they were cutting hay. Thus, I have never truly considered myself asthmatic. I now have a better understanding of asthma and realize it can be deadly.

Along with antibiotics, I was sent home with breathing treatments, which I am not tolerating very well. With the doctor's consent we have cut the number of treatments per day, to hopefully help me regain some of my strength. Should I have to "up" the number of treatments again, I will likely be limited, again, on what I will be able to do. But, the good news is, all should be fine in time.

P.S...I am sending a HUGE "Thank You" to Steph for helping David during my "down" time. She is such a kind, good hearted and all around wonderful person! (ummm...you get well soon too!)

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

3 Comment(s):

Polly February 22, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

I'm so glad you're on the mend.
Asthma is indeed scary. My nephew has it and after 15+ years still has to do the occassional breathing treatment.
Take care and don't worry about us. Your health is THE most important thing.
And I thought it was super sweet that your Mr. helped you out.

Anonymous,  February 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Glas you are feeling a little better.

Christine

Pamela February 22, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

He tried hard ... bless his heart!

He is in need of blogger 101 tho' ... lol!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP