Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just A Note ...


On the bright side of our day today, the ER Dr. told my hubby I have a heart full of love, he said he saw it on the x-ray.

Some of you already know, I haven't been feeling very well for several weeks ... which landed me in the emergency room today.

I should be fine in a few weeks with the meds I was given but I was told I really need to get some rest.

I hope you all can bear with me as posting may be a bit sporadic for a little while.

It was still a nice Valentine's day ... considering. Hubby took very good care of me and made me a very nice dinner.

Hoping you all had a "UN-eventful" and Happy Valentine's Day!

Pssst ... what did you do for Valentine's Day?


{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

6 Comment(s):

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Take care of yourself and don't worry about us. We will wait for you to get better. Time to be selfish!! Sometimes we women forget that!

Gretchen

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Hope you feel better soon.

christine

Meghan,  February 15, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Take care of yourself! Prayers are going out for you.

Julie February 15, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Absolutely get some rest and take care of yourself....the coupons can wait for you :)

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Yes do take care...I love all your posts! Hubby and I went shopping for deals on Valentines Day...from .99 Lindt bags of chocolates to the Pieces bags of candy--we had a great time! :-)

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP