Monday, February 15, 2010

Questioning Johnson's Coupons

A couple of weeks ago I posted a whole slew of Johnson's Baby Product coupons. I received an email from another blogger this morning letting me know that some of them are showing up invalid on { www.veri-fi.com } .

I hope my reader's understand, I would NEVER knowingly post coupons that were bad.

The very puzzling thing about this, they are all coupons.com coupons that came from a list on their site. I checked just a few minutes ago and they have been removed from that list.

I had a very sweet reader email me a get well wish and she asked if she could do anything for me. I asked if she could check a few of them, which she did. Out of six - two came up "invalid".

Steph (Printable Coupons and Deals) and I are going to try to figure this all out but meantime I will be removing all the Johnson's post until I can verify somehow they are good.

If you have any concerns about coupons you printed, you can check them at the address above.

I assure you, this must be a glitch somewhere on the coupon end. I don't believe at all they were fraudulent since they came from coupons.com to begin with. But, please don't use them if they come up "invalid".

Also, I will add the www.veri-fi.com link to the left sidebar for you to use if you ever have a doubt about one of your coupons.

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

3 Comment(s):

K,  February 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Very strange. Were they on the coupon bar list from coupons.com? Maybe some bonehead took a legit coupon and tried to xerox it or post it on a board as a pdf or something and they had to pull the coupons. We know you wouldnt list bogus coupons.

I didnt print any of the J's coupons so I dont know what they were for or what amount but they have several listed on their official site here currently:

http://johnsonsbaby.com/special-offers-expanded.jsp

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

I used several of them and they worked just fine - didn't beep or anything

ToadersMommy February 16, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

You would NEVER post invalid coupons, and I love using your site. I used one of the Johnsons coupons and it worked just fine. I think this sounds fishy... There are some that can ruin it for the rest of us.... BUMMER!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP