Sunday, February 28, 2010

Save $1.50 on Kashi Heart To Heart Cereal or Crackers (Re-set)

I received two samples of this on Saturday and I love it!

Nice to snack on right out of the box!

Steph let me know she was able to print this one again, me too...twice.

(This coupon also works with the Target deal ... Buy 4 get 1 Free.)

$1.50 off any box of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal or Crackers

{ Print Here }

Back click to print twice.

Expires approx. 30 days after print.

Thanks Steph!
"Blogger Love" ... I give credit where I see credit is due.

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

1 Comment(s):

Polly March 1, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Wow, Kashi is really promoting this Heart to Heart line.
My kids will be happy. They love crackers.

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP