Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Hey Mom ... My "Room's" Clean!"


Those of you that follow this site regularly know I was told by my mom to "Clean up that blog". So, I've been working at it. Easier said then done I might add!

Mom, I've "tucked" lots of good things inside the gray "drawers" on the right side. I've "hung" some of my other goodies in my "closest" on the left side. I've "straightened" the pictures hanging on various "walls". AND, I did it all by myself! I know I still have a few minor things to take care of but how did I do? Do I get my allowance now? lol!

(Oh! I haven't got my allowance for about 36 years now!)

2 Comment(s):

The Mama,  March 24, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

AAAA+
I knew that you could do it!

I can see that you are quite organized now, and have a nice bright look. The "closet" and
"drawers" are So neat,everything is laid out nicely.I am proud of youl

And NOW......you can post a lot more coupons!
LOL

OH, and about the allowance, well, we will get to that soon.

Pamela March 24, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

ummm ... ANOTHER 36 years? lol!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP