Friday, March 12, 2010

How Do You Get Your Man To Wash The Dishes?

First, this is NOT a paid or endorsed review, but our own personal opinions.

Ever wondered how to get your man to wash the dishes?

I have the answer! Find a dish soap HE LOVES!

Some of you may have seen my post this week for my shopping trips at Pamida. It started Tuesday when I bought ONE bottle of Clorox Green Works "Simply Lemon" dish soap.

This "flavor", as David calls it, was on clearance for $1.70. I had a $0.50 coupon which was doubled so I only paid $0.70 for something that is normally priced at $3.49.

David is like a "great big kid"! He loves "NEW" things. So, he tried a little of the dish soap in a bowl and told me he thought it was "okay". Then suddenly, I realized, he was washing the dishes!

He was TOO funny! He kept "freaking out" about how long the suds were lasting! He should have been doing a commercial! He was showing me how "squeaky clean" it was getting the plastic storage bowls and telling me how well it was cutting the grease!

With the man getting THAT excited over dish soap ...
I WANTED TO BUY MORE!

I decided to search the web to see if I could round up any more coupons, which I did. { Posted Here }

Thursday I went back to Pamida and I was able to get EIGHT more bottles FREE after my $1.00 coupons were doubled!

Last night I discovered I had one more coupon but it was only for $0.50. I thought, "Well, another $0.70 bottle ... might as well".

So ladies (and gents), tonight after he got off work, he ran to Pamida. There were 5 bottles of the dish soap left. Guess what? He bought them ALL! Even tho' he only had one coupon! After his coupon, he paid $7.50 for what should have cost $17.45.

We now have 14 bottles of Clorox Green Works dish soap! Total cost for all 14, $8.20. At normal shelf price, it would have been $48.86!

I agree with him, this dish soap IS very good! A little goes a long ways, unlike other dish soaps I (we) have used. Since you don't need to use as much, I'm guessing I won't be buying dish soap anymore this year! lol!

Honey, can you find a toilet bowl cleaner that excites you that much?

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

6 Comment(s):

GRANDPADAVEY March 12, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

I do some dishes once in awhile, This soap is AWESOME! Honey I love you, But toilets aren't my thing.

:)

Together We Save March 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Just stopping by to say hello. I finally posted my sunshine award!! Thanks again.

Money Saving Madness March 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

OMG! Will my husband do dishes if I buy this soap???????????

Miracles do happen right?

Pamela March 13, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

DAVID! lol!

TWS ... Your very welcome!


MSM ... First thing I thought of when I read your comment was ...

"Yes Virginia, there is a Santa"

lol ... MY "Santa" must work for Clorox!

The NEW Mommiez Blend March 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Oh this made me smile! I wish this worked on my hubby. He's not as into finding deals as I am. Lucky you! This is one of my fave dish soaps too.

Cat March 14, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

oh wow.... i will have to see how my husband reacts. he doesn't mind doing dishes anyway though :) which is great. he still gives me a hard time about my coupon addiction, lol

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP