Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Think He's Trained!


Guess what happens when you run to town with David to get a plastic shoe box ... ?

The answer is ... you spend the rest of the day making a pantry!

He spotted a HEAVY, five shelf, wooden unit on clearance for $20.00! This unit fits perfect in our little, virtually unused (until now), closet!

I'm so proud to officially declare him a "trained clearance shopper"!

(Even tho' he made more work for ME today ... lol!)

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

9 Comment(s):

Money Saving Madness March 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Wow, that is so organized and looks awesome!

Unknown March 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

I am so impressed! Would you be interested in training my husband? He's a work in progress! LOL!

Pamela March 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

MSM ... Thanks!

CTC ...

lol ... He says "sure", HE will start training your hubby ... he's feeling like a "pro" now!

I kid you not, that shelf fits as if it was made-to-fit in that closet.

Putting it together IN the closet was a bit of a challenge but we did it!

There is no way we could have even bought the lumber and screws for $20 yet alone have it all ready to assemble!

Really going to be a nice place for overstock of food.

Love, love, love deals like this!

Brenda,  March 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Fantastic! I did this similar thing in my laundry room. Now my 10 DD loves to find things in "Mom's store"!

Brenda,  March 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Oops OK I don't have 10 daughters - just one 10 year old!!

Meghan March 14, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

That is awesome! I wish I had a closet that was unused and ready to be turned into ORGANIZED storage. I love this site--thanks for sharing the great deals and great works!

Pamela March 14, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

lol..Brenda!

TEN - wow! Wouldn't that be fun?

We have a lot of shelving in our laundry room also. I keep overstock of toilet paper, kleenex, cleaning supplies and so on in there.

Bargain buying and stockpiling sure does require a storage area!

Pamela March 14, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Thanks Megan!

I guess you could say the closet was "used" ... mostly for storing "unused" items ... lol!

Yup! Time to start thinking "garage sale items".

Val March 14, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

They said exactly what I thought, great find and great idea. I have a talented hubby myself so I guess we got that in common too!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP