Monday, March 22, 2010

My Mom Said ... "Clean Up That Blog!"


Last week my mom said to me, "Remember when you were a kid and I would tell you to clean up your room?" I answered "yes". She then said, "Well, now I'm telling you to clean up that blog"!

So folks, I still "mind" her ... sometimes ... even tho' I'm nearly 50! lol!

That's why your the seeing changes. I still have some work to do and some of the past post are going to look "messy" till I get done. Please bear with me.

Mom ... I love you ... BUT ... dang! I'd rather clean my room! It's a lot easier to do!

7 Comment(s):

The Mama,  March 22, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

But you are doing such a nice job! Just consider it "spring cleaning". :)

Anonymous,  March 22, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Awesome job Pam, I like the new look A LOT!

Jen

Polly March 22, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Good job Pam!
You two are making me laugh!

Pamela March 22, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Ummmm .... Mom ... Does that mean your going to come visit a while and do the REAL "spring cleaning" for me?

lol!

Pamela March 22, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Thank You Jen and Polly!

The "MaMa" (aka - my mom) is NOT a blogger and has no idea how hard it is to have a "clean" looking blog ...

She does know it drives me nuts sometimes tho'!

lol!

Anonymous,  March 23, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

I like the changes but I don't like the weird arrow.

HB March 23, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

you crack me up! I love the spiffy new look!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP