Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My "New Best Friend" - Julie (And the other's too!)

A while back we heard about a wonderful Dentist in Whitehall, Wisconsin. David, (my hubby) has been seeing Dr. Matthews for a while now and REALLY likes him and his staff a lot.

Today, I had my first appointment with Dr. Matthews and his awesome crew! I have dental fears that go all the way back to my childhood ... so over 40 + years! This ENTIRE staff of folks were so understanding and comforting towards me today.

I can actually say ... I almost ... almost ... enjoyed the visit! lol!

Somehow the discussion of this blog came up and "away we went".

Julie, the "self-acclaimed mother of Matthews Family Dental", was so wonderful to talk to about this. It really sparked an interest in her. She hasn't been a coupon user to speak of but has set a goal to give it a try. We talked a lot about how much money can be saved just by using coupons, watching sales ads and doing price matching if needed. I even talked a little about doing rebates. She made me laugh when she said "Will you be my new best friend?".
(I sure will Julie! lol!)

Some of the gal's in the office already use coupons. But most hadn't "caught on" to the printable coupon side of it yet. I made a promise that I would try to do some special post to help get them going. So, for our regular readers, you will start to notice some changes here on my blog.

AND ... you know how the dentist always reward kids for being good? Well, I got a { "Special" Reward } today from Julie! She doesn't give them to everyone ... only "Mrs. Buys More"!
(Thank you so much ... it's awesome!)

If you live in the area or are willing to drive a ways, I highly recommend { Matthews Family Dental Office } !

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

2 Comment(s):

Val March 4, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Wow that is great you found such a great dentist team and neat reward too! I want to be your best friend too! "hugs" Val

Pamela March 4, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Your so sweet Val!

You are my "Best Friend" as far as my readers go.

Your a great person and I have truly appreciated all your comments and emails.

{Hugs back at ya!}

lol! By the way ... You would only have to drive about 230 miles to visit Dr. Matthews and his great group of gals!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP