Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pamida - March 9th - $15.26


I decided to make a run to Pamida today just to look around ... mainly at clearance items. I spent $15.26 including tax for the above items.

I found two Gain Laundry Detergent With Baking Soda on clearance for $3.70 each. After my $1.00 off coupons were doubled, I ended up paying just $1.70 for 26 load bottles.

I found the Clorox Green Works Stain Remover clearanced at a $1.90 but after my coupon, it was FREE!

I also found the Clorox Green Works Dish Soap for $1.70 which ended up being $0.70 after the coupon was doubled.

I used the Shopko ad to price the Tide Duo Pac down from $7.49 to $5.99. After my $3.00 coupon, I paid just $2.99.

The Kotex are on sale this week for $2.99 each. After coupons were doubled, I paid just $0.99 a package.

The Gold Medal flour was priced at $2.79 each. I used two of the $0.75 off coupons from { Here } and paid $1.29 a bag after the coupons were doubled.

I spotted the buns and decided it was burger night! I had a $0.55 off coupon, so after doubled, I paid $1.49 for the Sara Lee Buns.

Not too bad for "Small Town Shopping"!

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP