Friday, March 5, 2010

Rhodes Monkey Bread Recipe

I use to make Monkey Bread y-e-a-r-s ago. This Monkey Bread recipe was in my Rhodes email, so, now I think I just may have to make some.

Mini Monkey Bread

Prep Time: 20 min
Bake Time: 15-20 min
Skill Level: Beginning
Servings: 12

12 RHODES Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons corn syrup
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon

Icing:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1-2 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Cut each dinner roll into 6 equal pieces. In a bowl, combine butter and corn syrup and stir until well mixed. In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Dip each roll piece in the butter mixture and then in the sugar mixture. Place 6 pieces in each well sprayed cup of a 12 cup muffin tin. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Cool 3-4 minutes before removing from pan. Combine icing ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over monkey breads if desired.

{ Print Coupon Here }

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

2 Comment(s):

HB March 6, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Pam, my girls LOVE monkey bread - I featured a recipe for it on my other blog.
Going to make some tomorrow!
Heather
www.acouponchick.com

Pamela March 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Share your recipe ...lol!

It seems I have lost my original from years ago!

Will try to find it on your blog.

=)

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP