Friday, March 19, 2010

Thumbs "Up" or "Down" - Kmart $10 off $20 Coupon?

Well, it's all around the blogs ... the Kmart $10 off $20 coupon IS and IS NOT being accepted by various Kmart stores.

I must admit, I had my suspicions about this coupon. I DO try very hard to only post coupons I believe to be good. My apologies folks.

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

6 Comment(s):

Anonymous,  March 19, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Thumbs down-they should honor the coupon-in this day and age if it on the K-mart site it should be taken seriously. That is where I printed mine from. So if they can't put a coupon on they will honor isn't that lying to the pubic? There should be a limit of one per customer however.

Pamela March 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

I agree totally! I don't know why, but I had a funny feeling this would happen. Remember the Sears coupon deal? Same type of thing and it's the same company.

Anonymous,  March 20, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

I had a similar idea when I saved it and printed one out, it says VERY clearly at the bottom (of the copy I have) GOOD AT ALL KMART STORES. Now I don't tend to fight coupon battles (I just don't like to fight any more than I do regularly) but this one is quite obvious. If they say no, I'll definitely be taking it to a manager.
Hopefully they don't give me any problems. ;)

Lydia March 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

I totally agree with the first anonymous poster. If it was fraudulent, then don't put it on your website. If you didn't want everyone to be able to print it, then state what area's it is to be used in etc.

Kmart is a huge cooperation. You can't tell me they didn't know all that beforehand.

I did get to use mine Thurs. evening. Glad now I used it right away. :) The associate said he saw a bunch of them that evening already. Guess there were others that had a hunch it might get pulled too?

Maura March 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

What is most disappointing are the shameful stories of people being embarrassed and accused of coupon fraud by managers and cashiers. Kmart has a lot to answer for on this one. I stopped going there a long, long time ago - dirty, outdated stores, bad customer service - you name it. This will send many people over the edge - I predict they will have a huge issue with this.

Anonymous,  March 21, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

I totally agree with you Maura, I have only shopped once at our nearest K-mart in the last 3 years, and once was all I needed: the store was old and the few store associates were rude. I know Kmart was more successful before Target and Walmart dominated the landscape---but I think K-mart's glory days are over--much like Shopko. The carpark to our local K-mart is empty,save for the occasional 2-3 cars. I don't know how K-mart keeps their stores open. I say good riddance--as even these double coupon days would not convince me to shop there!!!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP