Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome Chippewa Valley Coupon Cat!


Great News! If you live in the Eau Claire area, you may want to know, it looks like we have a "NEW Blog On The Block"!

{ Chippewa Valley Coupon Cat } has started a brand new blog where she will feature some of the highlights of stores in that area.

Good luck Cat and welcome to the blogging world!

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

3 Comment(s):

skc,  March 8, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

I wish you good luck also, Coupon Cat, I know that it's tough to get started.

Cat March 9, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Thank you all so much! I am pretty nervous actually... I didn't see any other strictly Eau Claire-based blogs so I thought I'd give it a whirl! I love couponing and I welcome any advice. :)

Pamela March 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Cat ... Please email me at helpingthebudgetusingcoupons@gmail.com

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP