Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can you read this?

The good news is, if you are able to read this then your able to see our blog.

I've been having problems for two days with blogger and I'm not the only one. People have been having problems loading pictures, getting post to actually post and so on. One blogger that I know of was "removed" by blogger. (Hip2Save) Spambot blocked her site, which should not have happened.

My page wouldn't load for me at all yesterday afternoon. I finally decided to try a new layout thinking maybe it was the layout I was using. I should have known that wasn't it...duh! On hubby's puter when we try to load the page, it's says this blog is no longer available....????

So, if your reading this, I would really appreciate a comment to let me know. And, if you had any problems with the page loading please tell me.

My followers list is gone too! I tried putting it back on this page and it still won't work...???? So, I had to add a new one...AGAIN.

I am so frustrated!

10 Comment(s):

Anonymous,  December 23, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

i can see the page, good job.

Valerie S,  December 23, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

The page loaded fine for me.....and I can read it too.

Pamela December 23, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Thank You very much for letting me know!

I was just about ready to call it quits!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Stacy December 23, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

I can see the page now, but I had some trouble earlier. The posts loaded but the rest of the stuff didn't. It looked really weird, but it looks ok now. Sorry about all the trouble.

LadyDy December 23, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

I can see the page....I would miss you if you are gone!

Deidre December 23, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

I can read it! Hope this doesn't happen to my blog.

Pamela December 23, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Thank you all for letting me know. I've been so bummed over this.

And, PLEASE...remove yourself as a follower from our site and sign up again on this page so it's current.

Thanks for the "support".

Have a great Christmas All!

Anonymous,  December 24, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

I read it at 1pm eastern standard time. I wish you a Merry Christmas and thanks for your blog.

Joann

LadyDy December 24, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

I read it at 5pm EST....and Merry Christmas!

Thanks for your blog!

Cynthia24x7 December 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

I see it! Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP