Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's time to announce the winner of "Our Christmas Gift" drawing!

First I have to say, I wish I was able to give all of our follower's one of Aunt Sue's quilts for Christmas. Your all great! I am hoping maybe we can give one away each year for Christmas! Of course, giving her more notice to get one done then I did this time :)

Drum roll please ... the winner is ... VAL!

"My favorite thing about Christmas is the memories of all the Christmas times I have already had and it feels good like a fuzzy robe and a hot cup of cocoa."

Well Val, now you will have a nice warm quilt to warm you up even more! I know you will love it! Congratulations!

Ahem ... I still haven't seen the finished quilt myself. Our family will be expecting a picture of you and your new quilt!

Please email me. helpingthebudgetusingcoupons @ gmail . com

I hope everyone has a great day and be safe!

Weather prevented travel for us so it's just the two of us today!

2 Comment(s):

The Mama December 25, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Congratulations to Val, you are a lucky lady.

Val December 29, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Wow! I am truly honored to get such a wonderful gift. I know a lot of work went into making this and I want to thank your Aunt also for making it. I will send a picture of course and can't wait!! Thanks for a wonderful blog too!!!

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP