Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today's Question


When using coupons, how much do you generally save when you go grocery shopping?

We usually save at least 50% or more each shopping trip.

3 Comment(s):

Pamela January 7, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

If you have a question you would like to see in a future "Today's Question", email me @ helpingthebudgetusingcoupons@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Before coupons I spend around 250.00 a week for a family of five with teenagers. With coupons I pay about 140.00 - 160.00 depending on the sales and what I need. Big difference!!

Kimberly A.,  January 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

I would say I am saving 50 to 75 percent more with coupons. I also have gotten more free items with coupons since I started and I am a new couponer. Thank you.

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP