Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Was Given The "Sunshine Blog Award"

Good Morning All!

It may be a gloomy and rainy day outside today, but inside, the sun is shining!

{ A Penny Saved } has awarded me the Sunshine Blog Award! Thank you so very much Jen! You definately ""Brightened" my day!

With this "honor" comes the privilege of awarding 12 other blogger's the same award. This is not an easy task, choosing only 12!

I felt each of the blogs I have chosen has something special to offer readers. And, a very important part of my decision, they all show respect to other bloggers. Your a great group! Congratulations!

I'm passing the "Sunshine" on to ... (In no special order)

{ Printable Coupons and Deals }

{ A Coupon Chick }

{ Frugal Dr Mom }

{ Money Saving Madness }

{ Saving In Akron }

{ Daily Essentials and Deals }

{ My South West Savings }

{ Frugal Shopping With Julie }

{ Saving and Giving }

{ Together We Save }

{ Good Deal Mama }

{ Totally Target }

Here are the simple rules to grab your award:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

8 Comment(s):

HB March 10, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Pam, thank you so much! You are too kind ~

Have a terrific day!

Heather
www.acouponchick.com

Together We Save March 10, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Thanks so much....I love awards! I feel very special. I do try to give credit whenever I can! We all work hard to find the best coupons and deals. I will post the award later today!! Thanks again!!

Steph March 10, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Thanks, Pam! I needed some Sunshine today. I hope you have a great day filled with Sunshine!

Dr. Mom March 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Thanks for the award! I am honored! I really enjoy your blog!

Good Deal Mama March 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Thank you for the award, I am so honored! You made my day today!

Pamela March 10, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Your all very, very welcome!

I find something special and "unique" in each one of your blogs.

I truly appreciate the fact there are great blogs with honest people "behind the wheel".

We all share the same world, so let's make it the best we can!

Sunshine can brighten everyone's day sometimes!

Smiles! =)

GoodOleRecipes March 10, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Thx!! so much Pam many hugss :)

I sure can use some sunshine here with all of the cloudy and rainy days we've had here.

You have made my Day!!

Julie March 10, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Thanks for the award, so very kind of you! Keep up the awesome work of highlighting the very latest coupons :)

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP