Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let's Swap Buttons!




I have so much "catch up" to do! You know how one thing always leads to another? Well, that's the way it's been here lately.

I have had other's email me and post comments regarding a button swap. Because I'm so behind I decided it would be easiest to do a "Button Swap" post.

If you would like to exchange buttons, please leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog button page. I can't do bigger then 125x125 or they don't fit my sidebar.

Thanks! Pamela

Pssst ... I plan on trying to "catch up" on the blog too today and tomorrow.

{ Coupons.com } - { Redplum } - { SmartSource } - { Target }

3 Comment(s):

LivingChicontheCheap March 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Hey Pam!

I just grabbed your button, but it won't allow me to leave the HTML here???

Thanks,
Jessica
http://www.jessicascoupons.com/

GoodOleRecipes March 10, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I would be glad to add you to my page.

I tried to paste my button link here but.. the attributes won't let me.

You can go to my homepage http://mysouthwestsavings.blogspot.com/ and grab my button there :)


Thx!! Again pam and you have a Wonderful Day!!

Eve

Julie March 12, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

I've added your button and would be honored if you added mine :)

You can find my code on my homepage.

Thanks!

www.frugalshoppingwithjulie.com

Post a Comment

..
Since Nov. 30, 2009
..
You may use information from this blog with credit going where credit is due.
..
Myself or the the other blogger's I credit.
..
Thank You!
..
..
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
.. ..
..
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank You To Phillip Martin For His Awesome Clipart! http://www.phillipmartin.info/clipart/homepage.htm

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Modified By Mrs. Buys More 2010

Back to TOP